Make it: Chest of Drawers Update with Trinca Ferro

Spring is truly on the way and with spring comes sunshine, with sunshine often comes the realisation that your house is looking a little dull around the edges.  I do hope that's not just me that notices all those little dusty shelves as soon as the sun starts shining?  I had started some redecoration in our bedroom last year but stopped because I lost inspiration, so I was delighted when Trinca Ferro got in touch with us about their range of decorative handles.

This is a 'before' picture of my chest of drawers that I started updating last year. You can see I added some wall paper samples and sticky back paper to some of the drawers that had surface damage but I hadn't been able to decide what to do next.

As soon as I saw that range of handles on the Trinca Ferro website my creative juices started flowing, the colours and textures were just what I needed to kick-start my plans for this area of my room.


I really enjoyed searching through the site and found some beautiful handles for my chest of drawers. I loved so many of the designs that I ended up choosing eight different styles to bring in different colours and textures.
I was so excited when they arrived, the quality is lovely and the handles looked amazing on the drawers. They finished off the look of the drawers and pulled together the new design of the chest really well.  

It meant that I was able to pull together a few pieces from elsewhere in my home to create a functional but pretty side table area. I am so happy with this little space, it makes me want to spend time in here now.

Another little update was this shower caddy that I spray painted to co-ordinate with the space. I hang it on the side of the chest to hold my phone when its charging and my kindle, hair bobbles etc. I think it makes a handy little addition.

 Which areas of your home could use a crafty little makeover? Anything you have started, but lost inspiration for? Sometimes it just takes a little spark to get a project to take shape.

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram