March Monthly Favourites

Bye March, Hello April, when did you creep up on us? 

Skincare is not normally something we share here but I just had to mention some beauty products I have been loving this month. Liz Earle Hot Polish Cleanser and Origins Original Skin Serum have been my go-to skin products. I have been using Liz Earle for a while, but the serum is a new addition and I am so happy I picked it up. I have middle aged problem skin and I have found these two are the best combination for keeping my skin as clear as can be.

Another thing that has been helping my skin in this spring weather is drinking lots of water, Something I have not always been very good at. But since investing in a Bobble Jug and Water Bottle it has been so much easier. The bottle filters tap water as you drink it and isn't that the cutest water filter jug you have ever seen. They come in loads of colours too, I have a blue set for home and working out and a pink bottle at work.

My fave Etsy shop this month is Strangely Yours. I am obsessed with this Camera Locket and I love the unique Wedding guest books. I love how detailed and cute her items are.

I am starting a collection of these yummy Accessorize Wallets I can never find them online, but they always have lots when I go in store and they come in loads of awesome colours.

We got sent some Hope and Greenwood treats recently and oh my! They are yummy, the packaging is super cute, vintage style so makes for awesome gifts. I have already put an order in for Easter treats for all our family. My fave was the Butter Almond Crunch, just like eating giant chunks of Daim bar.

What have you been loving this March? Link to your monthly favourites in the comments below

Have a lovely weekend
Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram