Our Christmas Wishlists 2014

It is that time of year when wishlists get real! All those things you have been lusting over for the past few months are closer than usual to coming home with you, even if it is only to give as a gift to a loved one. We thought we would share with you what is on our wishlists, just in case you need any last minute ideas for your friends or family. H is up first...


Jumper /  Ring  /  Radio  /  Notebook  /  Book  /  Fujifilm Instax Printer /  Necklace  /
It's a right old mix of items for me this year, starting with this jumper with the so cool elbow patches from ASOS, you may have seen my elbow patch tutorial on the blog a while back, but there is always room for more elbow patches!  Next up is these so pretty rings from Wolf and Moon, which is one of my current favourite Jewellery makers and these little beauties don't make me itch as they are plastic rather than any metal which might have nickel in them.  The DAB radio has been on my list for ages and so this one from Debenhams has caught my eye, I want to be able to play my iPod also, so this is definitely the way forward.  Of course, I had to include a notebook in this wishlist, well of course and it had to be teal - my favourite colour, and from Paperchase! To carry on with the book theme is this book from Mindy Kaling, can't wait to get laughing in public.  Nearly there I promise, this printer from Fujifilm is going on the list this year.  I have been wanting the Fujifilm Instax for ages and then I saw this little Instax printer, that can print direct from your phone, even better, Instagram pics everywhere! Lastly, but definitely not least is this necklace from A Alicia which I saw at Renegade and then regretted not buying of course, so it needs to go on the list just for that.

Shelves  /  Necklace  /  Book  /  Mug  /  Chair  /  Candle  /  Planner  /  Handbag  /  

I love this wire shelving unit from Oliver Bonas and I have been lusting after their tub chairs for years.  I could never commit though as I knew a velvet chair wouldn't last five minutes in a house with two cats, however they have recently bought out their iconic chairs in a cotton finish.  Now that I can do!  Anything stag related is always a winner for me and I think this textured necklace is just gorgeous.  Another year, another chance to fail at eating healthy?  Well this book claims to teach you how to be healthy inside and out, we will see.  A bit of motivation in the form of this Anthropologie mug wouldn't hurt either. If your going to buy me a candle let it be a Jo Malone White Jasmine and mint.  I never saw what all the fuss was about until I picked one up in duty free on my way to Vegas in the summer.  Now I cannot live without one burning away in my craft room.  Another resolution in the making,  I am aiming to be more organised in 2015 so a pretty planner will, no doubt, help me along the way.  I am hoping for this one from the new collection by 'A Beautiful Mess'. Last but not least is this bag which I have had on my etsy.com wishlist for ages.  It is so beautiful and super practical with lots of hidden pockets for super organised stuff storage.

This is what we are wishing for, what is on your wish list this year? Are you buying or making any special gifts for anyone? Are you planning any experience gifts for your loved ones, like days out or trips away? Let us know in the comments below what you have planned, we won't tell, Promise!

H and Sammy


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram