#HandmadeChristmas Gift Guide

This year as well as endeavouring to make alot of my Christmas gifts for my family and friends I am planning on only buying anything I don't make from independent crafts people. Some of my favourite places to shop are at craft fairs and there are tonnes to visit this time of year. We will be heading to Renegade later this month to check out some of our designer maker friends, but if you can't make it out to a fair, there is no excuse... you can always buy handmade online. I have chosen some of my top picks from my go-to online marketplaces.




Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Are you making any gifts this year? Which craft fairs do you like to visit?? Let us know in the comments what you have planned.

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram