Love it: House of Fraser at Christmas

After my Ten Tips for Feeling Festive last week we had an email from the lovely girls at House of Fraser who offered us and you a sneaky peek at their Christmas decorations lookbook


We were not disappointed, how amazingly gorgeous are these images, they totally got my festive feelings going. 

 I Love this looking glass theme, quite similar to the colours I had for my tree last year with the whites, pinks, mint and soft golds.

 Reindeer are my absolute favourite animal this time of year and I know H is a fan of owls so this woodland charm theme is a winner for both of us. 

I love the really fresh, cool, crisp feeling of the natural accessories and all set with a background of white on white with touches of metallics, it sets a very elegant scene. 

 My theme this year is black, white and gold so this opulent Biba collection is right up my street.

These are my top five tree decorations from all the collections.

You can view the full PDF here and shop online or in store for all these decorations at House of Fraser.

Which Christmas themes have you seen this year that you like, Do you have a Christmas colour theme, or is your decoration style more eclectic? Which are your favourites from these collections?
Sammy xxx