Link for the Week: Bill's Restaurant

It's the time of year where we spend most of our evenings out at Dinners or parties for the festive season and so I thought I would make it this week's Link for the Week. Sammy and I went to Bath yesterday, more about that later on in the week, but we did sample another of our favourite chains, Bills Restaurant.  


It never fails to disappoint with the food and definitely puddings and there is a Christmas Menu too. The afternoon tea is great too and would make a lovely present for someone, so basically it's all just fab.


If you can't make it down to a restaurant then you could always buy a present for someone with one of their hampers and then I recommend a visit in the New Year!  They have them in many different places in the South of England and so there is plenty to choose from.

It's making me hungry!
H