Link for the week: The Bake Off Book

Bake-off-Series-4-book

Now we all love a bit of The Great British Bake Off - for those abroad, go check it out on BBC.

For the 4th series they have brought out a book about Everyday bakes.  Now I am not great with cook books in general as I have a relaxed approach to making sure I have all the ingrediants they ask for.  However, when it comes to baking, you have to make sure its all right, otherwise you end up with very random concoction!  Sorry to those who have had to eat those!

I thought that this week's link should be where you can buy the book so that you can become just like Mary Berry herself:



Plenty of other shops have the book, but at the time of writing this post, these two were the cheapest I could find.

Also, there is a great review here about the book.

have fun baking!
H