Dreaming of my very own... Handbag Collection

When I say Handbag 'collection' I don't mean a collection  of handbags, I have lots already. What I mean is a line of bags designed by me for sale in retail shops and boutiques. I am a handbag addict, I think it is something to do with the fact that one size fits all, no awkward dressing room moments or disappointments.


I have always liked the idea of a designer handbag but I am to fickle and like to change my bag too often so can never justify the cost. I have a lot of mid priced bags, I love River Island and Accessorize bags the most, I think because of the detailing they use.  I do own one designer handbag, it's from Burberry and it was a present for my 21 st birthday. I have only used it twice, mostly because it was in the early 2000's and fake Burberry tartan was everywhere which put me off using it back then. These days it just looks a little dated, but I will never get rid of it, It will come back in t fashion one day!

My design

The bag I made from my design

Back to my little dream... As well as my High Street collection of bags, I make and customise my own. My dream would be to collaborate with a High Street store and design my own range of Handbags. I often find myself doodling designs when I am on the phone, I have a whole book full of ideas.

It is good to dream big!

have a lovely weekend.

Sammy xxx