February Favourites

A little late this month but we are still crushing hard on all these lives, loves and makes. Here is what has been getting us through all the snow days.


Living for...
We both love a quick scroll on Instagram and these are the fun peops that always get ou likes right now...

Sammy
I am in love with Ghenet Pinderhughes Randall's feed right now and the gorgeous Suede&Co is always worth a cheeky like.



H
Having just been to visit them in Bristol, I am even more obsessed with looking at all the pretty on the I am Acrylic feed.
Crosstown Doughnuts all the doughnuts, all the time and some I can even eat - they are just about to open a Vegan only store, so that means all of the choice in one shop!




Loving...
Sammy
All things comfy for me this month, my new Sheepers slippers - warmest things ever! and square pillows for my bed, they make it so much harder to get up in the mornings though.

Luna
H
Just bought this necklace from Blokk, so lovely, it goes with everything. Might have also bought this green jersey dress from H&M, comfiest thing ever, may have to get it in all the colours!
Jersey dress - Dark green - | H&M GB 2Making...
Sammy
New Pillows mean new pillow cases, so I am planning to run up some to go with our bedding and I might end up making a comforter to match as our cats are sleeping on our bed alot at the moment which means daily de-furring. The Sheath Dress
H
Worst named dress ever for a potty brain like mine, but want to make the Avid Seamstress Sheath dress
and I really want to try out this Jamie Oliver recipe this weekend - how tasty does that look!
Vegan m'hanncha
What are your faves this month? What are you loving right now? What are you planning to make this week?

Sammy and H


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram