Live it: H's Hong Kong Adventure


Well hello there!  It's been a couple of weeks since I mentioned my creative crisis and mentioned I was going on holiday.  For those who know me in real life, I have been away for a couple of weeks to Hong Kong!  You know, just the average destination! ha ha.



I have a friend who lives in Hong Kong as so for years I have been meaning to go, it was even on my resolutions list way back in 2013 I think!  So this trip has been a long time coming.  Plus it has been ten years since I last went on a two week holiday and so definitely needed.

I won't bore you with a whole diary of what I got up to, but I did explore a completely different culture and environment to home, which is always a good thing.  I went to temples, museums (of course) and Art Basel - which is the Hong Kong version of the London Art Fair.

It was great to explore and wander around markets, but all the designer shops were a bit much for me! I'm a bit more H&M than D&G, ha ha.  There were also dinners and lights and a trip to Macau which is the Eastern version of Vegas one side of the island and Portuguese influence on the other.

The pictures above I am sure give you a flavour of what I got up to, but mainly it was great to be away for a good few weeks, gain a bit of perspective and be raring to go with ideas and fingers crossed my abilities will follow!

H,xxx

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram