What's on our desks - July


So what's been on our desks this month, it's been a busy one so lets get down to it!




Sammy: This last month I have been busy at Sew Crafty HQ with new products and working on collaborations.
We announced our first collaboration with Claireabellemakes last week and we have a few more in the works too. I have been having a go at some of the kits from the New Craft House girls too for a review coming soon. I am looking forward to winter now that I have a lovely new pair of mittens to wear! I have also been working on a few fun things for magazines. Did you see the cute baby harem pants in Mollie Makes this month? They make awesome baby gifts and they are super easy to run up. Do you have any requests for fun things to sew? We always love to hear what you guys are in to. I have also been doing a lot of sketching for upcoming design projects, it has been nice to get back to pencil and paper and step away from the computer, even if it is only for a hour or so and get those creative juices flowing. I have been having a break from Snapchat (@sammytvr) because I have been doing secret stuff but I am getting back in to the swing next week so follow me there for some behind the scenes stuff with Sew Crafty.

H:  It's been a whirlwind July and we are only halfway through!  You know we have been at the Mollie Awards, there has been the Annual College show to put up and take down for me at work too, so late nights and lots of moving artwork around.  We also managed to squeeze in putting up a schools project exhibition too, phew!  I'm going to need another holiday soon!  No chance of that though as full on school holiday activities till September after this week.  But of course we have been plotting and making here at Live it. Love it. Make it HQ too.  We are taking part in this years Craftacular in London on the 21st August with a FREE, yes free, Paper Phrase Banner workshop (you can book here) and so organising what we need is what the lists are all about as well as my just getting through the week lists - what would I do without them!  The Mollie Awards made us have some thoughts on where to go next with the blog too, so you will be first to know when we have decided of course.  I have been trying to fit in some craft time, just because too, as sometimes us bloggers can forget to just do something because its nice, rather than thinking of how we can do a tutorial of it! ha ha.

Hope you liked the dip into what we have been up to this month, what have you guys been up to?  Would love to know.  Find us on Instagram or twitter and don't forget to tag us or #livelovemake if you make something from our tutorials or want us to see something.

H, xxx

Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram