June Favourites

Now I know I say this every month but seriously, time flying when your having fun doesn't even cover it! So here are the things that have been floating my boat this month.


This bunch of pretties are all the pieces I picked up when we hit up the Bust Craftacular last month and I have basically been wearing them on rotation since then.  From left to right we have a gem slice necklace from Miri Shalom, wooden scissors from Filly Industries (Check out this months Let's Meet interview with the coolest girls eva!),  peeping cat pendant from Lucy Alice (spoiler alert she is next months Let's Meet!) and this awesome resin 'gem' chip necklace from Katzeshop.


I don't know how I have lived so long without these in my life, I am completely obsessed with 'frixon' erasable pens.  I picked up this set from Amazon recently and now just want to write everything in pretty coloured felt tip. I use them alot in my planner, for the simple joy that if plans change I can just rub it out without messing up my planner pages. it's the simple things.  


Some of you may have seen on my Instagram that my copy of The Happiness Planner arrived. I am absolutely loving it. If you read my Top 10 ways to find your Happy post back in April you will know that I am all about proactive happiness planning, So when I saw a newsletter about this pop-up in my inbox, I was all over it. Our lovely friend Claire has written a review on her blog so if you want to know more head over and check it out. 

On the way home from the Bust Craftacular we stumbled apon a fabric shop, and of course I had to go in because it would be just wrong not to. It was the London Fabric Shop just off the end of Brick Lane. I fell in love instantly as it was full of amazing, unusual fabrics. This is not a cheap place to go but O.M.G. if you want something super special it is a must visit. I made a cheeky purchase, obviously! And they have an online shop too...dangerous!

I promised myself that I would be good and not binge watch all of the new season of 'Orange is the New Black' all in one go, well I lasted three days. If you don't have Netflix, get it, it is awesome #notsponsored 

That's it, another month done and dusted. July here we come. Let me know your faves in the comments below, and don't forget to enter our amazeballs (do we still say that?) birthday book giveaway

Sammy xxx



Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram