May Favourites

May has been a long month, I have had a lot going on and it has been the little things that have made such a difference. If months have colours, for me the colour of May has by far been mint, literally can't get enough of it, as you will see in my selection of favourites.

You all know by now that I am an Essie fan-girl but I may have a new favourite.  I found this range called 'Lottie London' in my local Superdrug recently and I am in love with their collection of nail polish.  My favourite by far is the shade Stay Cool, a beautiful grey lilac, closely followed by Retweet and Spring break. I feel a few more purchases coming on...

This pen holder thingy from Tiger just makes me so happy, it seems a little silly and pointless, but I think that's why I like it so much. And it's minty green/blue colour pop on my desk doesn't hurt either. On a more serious note, my YouTube subscriptions list has become crammed full of vids about planners recently, particularly the lovely Strange and Charmed's Alexis. She makes great planning videos and has some amazing tips and advice for business and productivity too.  She Also has a kick ass Blog, head over and show her some love, tell her I sent you <3

I am still enjoying my Messy box subscription that I reviewed at the beginning of the month and this time I added some extra bits to my delivery in the way of some ink pads and these Messy Pens. I love them and can't stop writing everything with them. My favourite is the 'fine' one, which is about 0.8 if you buy regular fine liners, but it is so much better, the nib is slightly soft and the ink flows so nicely. Well worth having them shipped.

My Stationery obsession continues, I seem to be building quite a collection of cute sellotape dispensers all of a sudden. I love them! These are all by Scotch who make my all time favourite double sided tape too so it must be a sign. Check out my favourite glues and tapes in my post from last year. I even bought a blue version of the pink one for H because I just couldn't resist.

Do you have a stationery obsession? Link me up to your favourite items in the comments. Do you follow any planner addicts online? Tell me your favourites, I can't get enough.

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram