Link for the week: Brick Lane

I took some of the girls from work for a visit to Brick Lane yesterday as they had never been - so what better excuse to have a day out in London.

These were just some of the pictures I Instagrammed on the day.  You can follow me on Instagram here.

Given that I became an unofficial tour guide on the day, I thought it would be good to give you guys a few links of places to go in East London to check out the vibe for yourself.   East London has its own very eclectic and relaxed feeling to it.  It was nice to go back as I hadn't been for a while.  It was really nice to show some people around who had never been too.

We wandered through Spitalfields market where it was general market day, but that still meant there was a great array of vintage and new items along with food.  http://www.spitalfields.co.uk/

We went to Giraffe for some lunch (check out the Lemonade with mint in a jam jar glass when you go) to build up our strength for Brick lane.  Then it was over to the pop-up markets on Bricklane and a wander through the streets.  http://www.visitbricklane.org/

After all that looking and walking, we went for some cake at Maison Trois Garcons, which I had never been to before.  We all had cake and took a look around all the cafe, in which everything was for sale.  The chair is a particular favourite!

Live it
H