Love it: First week Jitters


As I told you last week I started at The Lightbox, Woking, Surrey on Wednesday. I was really nervous to start with as when you start a new job you always have that 'Will they realise that I'm not as good they thought' moment.

But this week was all about going in at the deep-end as one of the local College's had their final show in the museum's galleries and so I thought I would show you what they had done. The students are between 16-18 and so some will be going off to uni to carry on the work and others will be going to do other things - which really could be a shame for some.


They pretty much sorted themselves out with where they were putting the work and so I didn't really have to do much. But I did manage to fill up my diary with all the workshops I am going to be working on throughout the summer from 'Bubble fun' through to storytelling and drawing.


The work really was amazing and I can only wish that I could paint like these kids now, let alone when I was younger.






I can tell I am going to be very inspired here in my new role, Bring it on!

Love it
H