New in Handmade June

Here is your monthly round up of all the gorgeous handmade loveliness that has taken our fancy this month. We are lusting hard for these new offerings from our fave designer makers and this month we have some new additions to the maker party as well as new goodies from our mates.



I am just smitten with the gorgeous subtle colours that Sophie uses for her Embroideries by Junk and Glitter which are now available to be personalised with your choice of initial too! Lush!  Talking of embroidery you need to check out Hello Hooray brand new Etsy Shop, it is filled with fun, colourful hoop designs and an epic pattern to have a go at yourself. If you are off to a festival this summer you need to head over to check out some of the jewellery in Mels Etsy Shop I particularly like this Tassel Necklace by Little Gems by Mel but I also love her wrap bracelets too.  I have shared Sarah's 'Spread the Love' hearts on toast pin before but there are new additions to the toast brooch family including everyone's fave Avocado Toast! Brooch by Rock Cakes. I am loving all the fun patches coming out at the moment, it makes me feel like a girl guide again. Kim's Pads Before Lads Patch by Finest Imaginary is right at the top of my wishlist, you know how important my fur babies are to me. You also may know both H and I are acrylic jewellery fans and I am a big fan of this awesome Unicorn Necklace by Miroo who is also a new to me find! Last but not least my pic of the pins this month are of course these epic Planner Pins by Claireabellemakes!! This amazing spinning Crafty Decision Pin by Fickle Craft Room and obviously Mint Icosahedron Pin by Geo Heaven.

If you fancy a crafty read, head over to check out how Rachel got on with her 30 Create challenge on www.elistonbutton.com and see how she got on with her 30 before 30 challenge. Well done Rachel!

Phew! I hope that is enough to keep you going for another month.

If you are a designer maker and want to have your newest goodies in next months post get in touch and we will add you to our facebook group.

Sammy xxx


Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram
SaveSave