Link for the week: Small Craft room Ideas from Craftaholics Anonymous

I am looking to set-up a craft area in my new-ish house.  Moving a few months ago it hasn't been a priority as settling in and getting things done has taken over, rather than making my craft space look pretty!  So I am going to take a few tips from the article on Craftaholics Anonymous

I will take a photo when I am done and share it with you, perhaps you could share your spaces with us back?

It's always good to see what other people are up to and have a chat with like minded people.  You can talk to us on the facebook page, via twitter or even in the comments.  Tell us what your up to or what you would like to see.  If anyone has an idea for a guest post too, it would be lovely to hear from you! email liveit.loveit.makeit@gmail.com

Love it
H