Make it: Customise an Old Bag

Looking around at all the cross body Satchel style bags I saw this season, I was reminded of a shoulder bag I had once bought from M&S of all places! I thought it would be perfect for brightening up those January blues, but the shoulder strap just won't work for this look I was going for and so I went about re-working it for my needs, with the help of an old belt.

I took off the original shoulder strap and removed the buckle from the belt and simply knotted it around where I had removed the original strap.  It's now my favourite bag and worked out to be free!  What more could you ask for.

I hope it gives you a little inspiration to think again about some of the things you have in the back of your wardrobe that could be given a new lease of live with a simple up date.

Make it
H