Love it: Craft Coop Valentines Pop Up Shop

What better way to spend a lazy Sunday Morning than strolling around a lovely indoor craft fair.

I tell you what I was super proud to be a Maidonian yesterday, with such amazing talent getting together and putting on such a great Valentine's Weekend Pop Up shop!
Bravo to all involved in the Craft Coop.

I managed to have a little chat with most of the stall holders and the thing that came across most was how nice it was for them to connect with other artists and designers.
As for the shoppers, they said how lovely it was to be able to meet the artisans face to face and that they were really excited  to be buying from locally established traiders. 

There were some amazing goodies on display, I could not resist a  resin flower ring from Yolande Dennis and I just had to try the Lemon Drizzle Cake from Happy Cakes. It was so divine, I just Had to buy a whole tray to take home to the Husband, well it would have been rude not to! 
I had a delightful morning and met some really lovely people, some who I had met before and some who were new to me, all of whom I look forward to meeting again soon.








  John Eastwood  aka  Ozlo's Dad 


Wendy from  World of Crochet  




Teresa one of the founders of  the Craft Coop had set up a mini workshop for people to have a go at their own mosaic initial. 


 Susanna from Susanna's Gifts

 Sue and Husband From Chandlers Candles


 Trish Westrop from More than Divine

Gorgeous Jewellery by Isamo Crochet


 Sarah from Sarah Jane Lewis Jewellery email. Sj_jewellery@hotmail.co.uk for more info.



 The Lovely Maria from  Happy Cakes





 Clare Brydon of Tukkana Jewellery



Beautiful ceramics by

I can not wait for your next event ladies and gents!
find our more about the Craft Coop and their events on their website.

Love it
Sammy xxx